| Address:(Poseidon Avenue, P.O. Box 62381, 8098 Paphos, Cyprus )
|Room No: 273
|The Hotel is located just 2 km from the bars, shops, restaurants and cafes in the centre of Kato Paphos and from the fishing harbour. As the islands first city Paphos is full of history and the ideal place to wander through cobbled streets or sit by the thriving port soaking up the culture.
| Seafront location || Green surroundingsGardens || Private car park || Air-conditioned rooms |
| Centrally heated rooms || Telephone in the rooms || Radio in the rooms || Television in the rooms |
| Satellite TV in the rooms || Mini-Bar service in the rooms || Room service || Restaurant |
| Bar service || Lift || Outdoor swimming pool || Indoor swimming poolheated |
| Tennis || Fitness room || Sauna || Jacuzzi |
| Water sports at or near facility || Live band || Conference room || Baby-sitting service available |
| Doctor service available || Hair dressing salon || Dry cleaning andor laundry service || Facilities for disabled |
| Major cards accepted || Member of Cyprus Hotel Association || Wireless Internet |
Restaurants and Bars
- LUNA ROSA
Recently completely renovated. The location of our evening buffets or Table d'hote dining, the Luna Rosa offers refined local and international cuisine along with a range of live music and shows.
- LA RÔTISSERIE
La Rôtisserie offers an exclusive à la carte selection of fine local and international cuisine.
- NEW ASIACHI RESTAURANT
This new fine-dining experience offers delicacies from the Far East, including a sushi bar with its exceptional service.
- THE BYZANTIUM
This restaurant offers all-day a la carte and buffet dining in an informal atmosphere.
- THE ORANGERY
Located next to our lagoon-shaped pool, the Orangery offers terrace dining under the sun.
- LA TERRAZZA
Our popular outdoor venue has a wood-burning oven baking fresh pizza and pasta, served under our gazebo.
- THE NUBAR
From late afternoon until dawn, our newly refurbished bar offers an elevated level of intimacy.
- THE KORALIA POOL BAR
Immerse yourself in a fresh drink, literally, as you swim up to our in-pool bar.
- THE FONTANA LOUNGE
Enjoy an afternoon coffee or a pre-dinner drink in our open, fresh Fontana lounge.
- Our grounds boast a large outdoor free-form pool with a central island and Jacuzzi as well as a mini pool for our youngest guests. We also invite our guests to enjoy our recently enlarged indoor pool.
- We offer a range of games for players of all ages. Our three artificial turf, flood-lit tennis courts allow for day and evening matches. Lessons are available as well. Or you may choose to enjoy table tennis, pool or video games in our games room.
By our beach, you can choose to enjoy a range of water sports, such as:
- Speed boating, either with a driver or self-driven
- Paddle boating
JUNIOR'S CLUB & PLAYGROUND
- Junior's Club
During school breaks and in the summer, we host a Junior’s Club. Children are welcome to join us for daily crafts and sports as they meet friends and explore new activities. The club is available to children from the ages of 4-12 years. Children under the age of 4 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Our fun playground is situated in our garden area and available for all children, under an adult's supervision.
- Children's Paddling Pool
Our freshwater children's pool is ideal for a splash. It has a depth of 0.50 meters with a large umbrella for sun protection.
- Baby Sitting Facilities
Experienced baby sitters are available. Please give us notice 24 hours in advance.
- Recreation Centre (Video Games Room)
Our recreation centre has a wide variety of popular video games specially designed for kids' entertainment. Here you can also find Billiards and Table Tennis.
- Children's meals
Served as for adults either in your room or at the Byzantium Coffee Shop.
Served at the Byzantium Coffee Shop. A Children's menu is also available from 11:00 a.m. (included in terms of stay if on half- or full-board).
Early Dining(under 4-years old)
Served at the Byzantium Coffee Shop from 6:00 p.m.
- Our resident stylists are available at our hair salon for appointments for both men and women. From a trim to a new cut and colour, our professionals will help you look your best.
- Our mini-market is available for day-to-day needs. We have international newspapers and magazines, a selection of paperback books and books on local history and culture. We also have available t-shirts, local souvenirs and personal toiletries.
- Whether you’re hosting a small meeting or a large gathering, our superior service and specifically designed conference rooms will deliver the space and the amenities you require to host an exceptional event.
- Our conference rooms can be configured to meet your exacting requirements.
- Plato Hall, with a separate entrance, can hold up to 425 attendees in a theatre-style setting. We also offer three smaller rooms for more intimate discussions. With soundproof, movable partitions, these rooms can hold up to 124 attendees.
TO/FROM LARNAKA AIRPORT
There is only one road out of the Larnaca International Airport. Follow this road until the roundabout. Take the first exit and proceed until the first traffic lights.Turn right at the traffic lights and proceed until the next roundabout. Take the first exit for Limassol and proceed. When entering Limassol, you will continue along the highway heading towards the Paphos area. When entering the Paphos area, at the first roundabout reached turn left. A second roundabout will then be reached -- continue going straight. A third roundabout will be seen -- continue going straight and about 600 metres ahead our hotel will be seen.
|Fruit and wine upon arrival, Refreshing towel and juice upon check in, olive oil upon departure, room slippers, bathroom cosmetics.
|Hotel Cancellation penalties:
1. In case of cancellation up to 16 days before the date of arrival, 20 EURO will be charged.
2. In case of cancellation later than 15 days and up to 8 days before the date of arrival, 40 EURO will be charged.
3. In case of cancellation later than 7 days and up to 4 days before the date of arrival, 50 % of the total price will be charged.
4. In case of cancellation later than 3 days and up to 0 days before the date of arrival, 100 % of the total price will be charged.
|Terms & Conditions